Unflattering selfies r the wave
Okay I still get asked what I use in my hair. Here is what I use in my hair. I had an old hair post but I use mostly different products now so time for an update.
- I will not talk about what hair dyes I use because you can read all about it in the September Issue of Teen Vogue which is out right now! I AM BLACKMAILING YOU INTO SUPPORTING ME.
- I’m also trying out new secret shampoo & conditioner so I can’t talk about that either. Wow sorry. Anyway.
- I do not style my hair at all, it just falls whatever way it wants. I just condition it using Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum. I apply this as leave-in conditioner and then also just whenever I feel like it. Mid-shaft down to the ends, not near the roots.
- I hate clean hair so I spray this sea salt spray liberally after I wash it. Just a little bit of texture.
- I don’t need mousse or styling products to make it voluminous or whatever, but when I choose to use them, I use Bumble & Bumble Hair Gel, Oribe Mousse or Dove Mousse. I think the Dove mousse is a more practical buy but I also feel like it always disperses too much all of the time so there’s a lot of wasted product.
- I enjoy my own filth so I don’t actually use dry shampoo that much either. But if I do, it’s Renee Furterer. I like Dry Conditioner a lot more. I use Oribe.
- If you are looking for a hairspray — Redken, and nothing else. This is the fashion hairspray. Backstage? They use this hairspray. Everyone uses this hairspray. Julien D’Ys probably uses this hairspray. I predict no less than 900 canisters of this hairspray will be used during NYFW alone.
Okay I hope that was informative for you. Now you can stop asking me! Godspeed.